Our team can define and develop an organizational strategy that will help achieve established goals. We bring expertise in strategy development for a large variety of healthcare organizations, and work with our clients to design, develop, integrate an evidence-based and impactful strategy.
- Rapid cycle strategic planning
- Strategy refresh
- Delivery system restructurings and clinical integrations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Growth and turnaround strategies
- Service line planning
- Physician organization alignment and development
- Health factor and health outcome analytics, including program evaluation
- Health Collaborative development and ongoing management
- Network adequacy and development
- Care model and continuum of care design, development, and integration
- Community-based organization engagement and alignment
- Service integration and program development to address social determinants
- Funds flow design and care financing solutions
1,400 Physician Academic Medical Group
Developed a market repositioning plan, re-established executive leadership, and installed systems to foster physician and physician-hospital integration in alignment with its $3B hospital affiliate.
Rare Disease Nonprofit
Supported the strategy and financial plan formation for a $10M nonprofit, advancing execution in strategic partnering, fundraising, program review, and management systems. Facilitated the reorganization of governance structure, including board composition, improving organizational stability and enabling growth.
Explore the different organizations that we’ve worked with: