We are proud to serve executives and board members in healthcare and life science organizations, as well as leaders in other industries, including large multi-state healthcare organizations, private investment firms, startups, community-based organizations, and non-governmental organizations.
We know what it means to operate in both non- and for-profit environments, and we recognize the financial and organizational impact of change. Therefore, we work both sides of the mission-margin equation to keep the focus on value, and seek to bring execution-focused expertise to the equation.
Our team has led, advised on, and/or supported strategy work at numerous organizations of all shapes and sizes, with an emphasis on driving positive change and improvements in the health and well-being of the communities that they serve.
- Brigham Health (Partners HealthCare)
- Brooklyn Health & Wellness (Fund Love)
- USC Keck School of Medicine
- Trinity Health of New England
- Portfolia, Inc.
- Jewish Association Serving the Aging (JASA)
- a.i.r. NYC
- Mount Sinai Health System
- Hazelden Betty Ford
- Covenant Health System
- Yale-New Haven Hospital/Yale-New Haven Health
- Yale Medicine / Yale Medical Group
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Montefiore Medicine
- Hartford Digital Health Accelerator
- NYC Health + Hospitals